Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hot Potato


Hot Potato!!!!

I love baked potatoes. Yummy. This will be a short one which is pretty self explanatory. It was so easy, Symon did this one for me while I was at work. I always buy potatoes and then I ended up making mashed potatoes every time. I am not sure why I forget to make baked potato. It is quiet simple. Turn on oven to 350 degrees.


Wash the potatoes.

Poke with fork.



Get other ingredients including oil and kosher salt.

Place ingredients in the bowl and mix potatoes in the ingredients.


Put in the oven directly onto rack in oven.

Remove potatoes after tender to touch which takes about 1- 1 1/2 hours.
Cut open and dress with butter, salt and pepper, green onions, sour cream or whatever you like. We only had butter and sour cream this time.

This actually turned out really well. The only thing that I never though of before what seasoning the potato before I cook it. I usually don't eat the skin but this one was super good with the crispy skin and salt. I really enjoyed it. Tell you hubbies to whip you up a potato. If Symon can do it, so can they. Enjoy!!!

BTW: Sorry for it being so boring!!!! In my opinion, potatoes are boring. Its the toppings that are important. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment